jueves, 7 de mayo de 2020

My Autobiography

Hi everyone!. It's me again Antonia. Today I have to talk about myself so here I go. I am eighteen years old. I was born on february 4th, 2002. I did my elementary school at Colegio Madre de Dios but when I was eleven years old my parents decided to change my school and I started to study at Colegio Preciosa Sangre then I did my high school at the same school. Now I study food engineering at Universidad de Chile.

I live with my parents and my little brother in Frutillar but if the quarantine ends I have to go to live in Santiago alone .I don´t have any pet. However I always have fun with my brother.

My hobbie is listening to music of any style, also I enjoy spending time with my friends although they live in a city different from mine so I can't see them frequently.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A Subject I enjoyed studying this semester

Hello, It's me again. This year I started the university and I think my favorite subject is General Chemistry. Here we have learned abou...