jueves, 4 de junio de 2020

My Favorite Piece of Technology


I think that my favorite piece of technology is my phone because it is the one piece of technology that I can understand easily. I got my first phone when I was 9 years old but with the years I had to change it because it became old-fashioned. Now I have a new cell phone and I use it for many things like searching for information and seeing the notifications of U-cursos. Also I use my phone to chat with my friends and  I have a lot of apps that I use to see funny videos or listen to music or also play games.

I use my phone everyday because it's so comfortable and I can carry it everywhere. Also I like my phone because I can personalize it by using phone cases and my phone looks so lovely.

I think my life without my phone would be boring because I use it for many things that make me feel happy but anyway If I didn't have my phone I know that I could find other ways to follow with my life without problem.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A Subject I enjoyed studying this semester

Hello, It's me again. This year I started the university and I think my favorite subject is General Chemistry. Here we have learned abou...