miércoles, 10 de junio de 2020

My Best Friend

In my opinion, best friends are people who are always there for you and my experience with some friends has been a little adverse over the last years. However, there is a person that I can call my best friend and her name is Catalina. She is a lovely person and she is a really good listener. We have a lot of things in common so I always have a good time when we spend time together.

I met Catalina at Colegio Preciosa Sangre when I was 11 years old. We were in the same school year but she was in the class "B" and I was in the class "A". Although we were not close friends until we got to our last years of higschool. So I can say that we have been friends for a long time.

I consider her my best friend because I feel that over the time we have learned to trust each other and I can talk about everything with her. I think my best memory with her is when my friends and I made her a surprise party for her birthday, besides that was the last time we all got together before the quarantine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A Subject I enjoyed studying this semester

Hello, It's me again. This year I started the university and I think my favorite subject is General Chemistry. Here we have learned abou...