jueves, 18 de junio de 2020

A Photograph I like


I have always liked landscape photos, so it's hard to pick only one. However I have chosen this one because I really love snow. I feel it gives a sense of tranquility and peace. Also I like the detail of the reflection of the grove in the lake. I don't have any idea of who took this photograph or when it was taken but I can say that the photographer has a good eye to take pictures because I think that take a photograph requires to be able to see things that other can't see.


Taking this photo must have been hard because of the cold. And doubtlessly I can say that nature is beautiful in all its shapes.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A Subject I enjoyed studying this semester

Hello, It's me again. This year I started the university and I think my favorite subject is General Chemistry. Here we have learned abou...