jueves, 25 de junio de 2020

A band I like

Hello, today I'm going to make the most difficult post for me until now because I really like listening to music and I have a lot of singers and bands that I like so it's very hard to choose only one. After thinking a lot about that I decided to talk about 5 Seconds of Summer. 

They are Australian and they started their career oficially in 2012 making covers of different songs. Then they were supporting artists in One Direction's concerts in 2013 and I think from that year they became more famous. I met them in 2014 with their song 'She Looks So Perfect'. Besides they play pop/rock music.

I really like this band because of many reasons. First of all, I really love the rhythm of their songs as much as I like the lyrics. In second place, I think they are very good human beings and they are so close to topics of mental health issues. There is a special phrase that is 'real bands save fans, real fans save bands' and this phrase symbolizes the connection of the band feels with their fans and vice versa and I feel comfortable with that.

My favorite song it is 'Safety Pin' from their 'Sounds Good Feels Good' album, one of my favorite albums together with 'Youngblood' album . However I enjoy listening to all of their songs in their four oficial albums and covers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A Subject I enjoyed studying this semester

Hello, It's me again. This year I started the university and I think my favorite subject is General Chemistry. Here we have learned abou...